There are a few monthly subscription companies out there at the moment, but one that caught my attention is Care Pack.
Care Pack is a monthly subscription based box containing 6 or more items from the following categories:
* Organic food, health food or superfoods
* NZ made
* Eco home and lifestyle products
* Natural and organic skincare and beauty products
* Ethical products (fair trade, cruelty free, and environmentally friendly)
* Gluten free
Products are from a range that are better for the environment and/or your health and can help you find some of the best products around NZ. Monthly boxes are delivered right to your door step and I was lucky enough to receive a box this month.
Each monthly box has a surprise theme and this month it was “Winter”.
Your Care Pack is beautifully presented – it’s like getting a present in the mail! This month’s box was full of exciting products that are great for winter.
* A box of Trade Aid Drinking Chocolate
* A packet of Raspberry and Vanilla Gourmet Marshmallows from Posh Puffs (yummy in the hot chocolate!)
* A box of wheat free Family Cookies from Totally Devoted
* A sample pack of Immuno Boost Tea from Artemis
* A packet of Organic Raw Tamari Sunflower Sprouts
* Manuka lozenges
* A Cold Relief Candle from Candescent
* A gift voucher for Kapiti Kitchen.
* Clean your Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Sample Pack
I’ve just enjoyed a hot chocolate with marshmallow – and dunked a biscuit in too – all from my Care Pack. I actually hadn’t used any of these products before, and hadn’t seen all of the brands, so it was a great way to try some new products.
My first thoughts were what a great way to trial new products for a great price. A subscription to Care Pack is $32 per month, delivered to your door, or for best value 6 month subscription works out at $30 per month. Check out the details here
If you’re interested in food, health and natural products and like to sample new products, then Care Pack is the way to go. A small monthly cost will ensure a fantastic package is delivered to your door with over $50 worth of products to sample.
Quality products and great value = win win!
And speaking of winning…. Thanks to My Care Pack you could win their June box, just like the one I sampled.
To win simply…
1. Share this post on Facebook (you can use the share button at the title of the post)
2. Head over to check out My Care Pack on Facebook
3. AND leave a comment below on why you’d like to win.
Competition open to NZ residents only. Closes Thursday 12 June 2014.
Congratulations Carole! You’re the winner and have been contacted via email 🙂