For me, keeping track of my fitness progress helps keep me motivated and pushes me to improve. Usually I use my phone but I’m always terrified of dropping it, I hate wearing the phone arm bands so it means when I run with the dog, I have both hands full! So I’ve been on the look out for something new.
There are lots of devices out track fitness, but the ultimate in fitness watches is the TomTom Spark Cardio + Music watch. It’s pretty cool! Here’s are it’s features:
- It is a 24/7 activity tracking watch which captures your steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned.
- It has GPS tracking and will give you time, distance, speed, pace as you exercise.
- You can track running, biking, swimming and treadmill workouts too.
- It has a built in heart rate monitor – no waist band required.
- You can store over 500 songs in the watch – no carrying around an ipod or phone anymore (you just need some wireless bluetooth headphones)
- It has a audio performance feedback feature so you know how your workout is going
- It tracks sleep
As you can see, it pretty much does everything!
To celebrate reaching over 10,000 likes on Facebook, and as a Christmas/New Years I’m giving one of these babies away! Competition will be drawn on the 3rd of January 2016.
Just comment below with your favourite way to keep fit or how you stay motivated and follow me on Facebook here
Congratulations to Vanessa 🙂 Message me to arrange delivery of your prize.