Christmas is fast approaching and if you’ve been a bit in denial like me, you might need a little hand with gift ideas for both yourself and others. I’m a bit hopeless when it comes to Christmas shopping. I do start early, but I always leave a few gifts right till the last minute!
I’ve rounded up some fantastic gift ideas for those who love food and wellbeing, and the best bit is you can buy them all from the comfort of home. No Christmas crowds to deal with, and you can even do it in the evening in your PJs. Win win.
Clockwise from top right:
- TomTom Spark Cardio +Music +GPS fitness watch $399
This is the ultimate in fitness watches. It has music (up to 500 songs)! It tracks your heart rate. It has GPS tracking. You can track all your sports. It’s pretty amazing!! Any fitness enthuisast will love you if you gift them this.
- Nike Roshe LD-1000 Print shoes AUD $160.00
Nike make both stylish and comfortable shoes and these polka dot numbers are on my wish list. They ship from Australia, but it’s pretty speedy shipping, especially if you’re in Auckland.
- Millie Marotta’s Animal Kingdom $19.79
Colouring is no longer for children! Mindfulness colouring in books for adults is a fun way to wind down and create some pretty art work at the same time. This book is particularly lovely with some gorgeous animal prints to colour.
- Poppy and Olive Nut Butter gift set $39.99
Yummy nut butters in a beautifully presented kit set, this is an affordable and delicious gift
- Mad Millie Kefir Kit $19.99
Get fermenting at home and make your own yummy kefir drinks. This wee kit will get you brewing some probiotic rich goodness at home and it’s a great price too. A nice gift for a friend who loves wellbeing.
- Nadia Lim’s Fresh Start Cookbook $35.99
I have this book and it’s full of delicious, healthy food inspiration. I love Nadia Lim and this cookbook is definitely a goodie.
- NutriBullet $179.99
Nothing beats the original NutriBullet for making the best smoothies – I love mine. It’s super powerful and blends really well. You can get 15% off by using the code GETBLASTING here. Winning!
- Santiago Adidas watch $120
This is a stylish, sporty style watch that’s a reasonable price as well. It does ship from Australia, but if you order shortly it should arrive by Christmas – just check the shipping times on the website.
- Nike Hayward backpack $50
A backpack is always useful and I like to use mine as a gym bag. This one is a gorgeous colour and a good size too so you can fit in all your bits and pieces.
- Donna Hay Life in Balance cook book $40.99
This is another one of my favourite cook books. It’s beautifully photographed and contains delicious, wholefood recipes as well as useful tips and information on wholefood ingredients.
- General Eclectic Concrete Planter $11.99
A cute wee concrete planter that would work with herbs or succulents for an easy care option.
- Healthy Food Guide subscription $49.99 for one year
A magazine subscription is a gift that lasts all year. The Healthy Food Guide magazine contains trusted information from nutrition experts and is always an interesting read.
- Avanti Spiretti Fruit & Vegetable Slicer $29.95 This handy kitchen accessory makes eating more vegetables easy. Slice and spiral your fruit and vegetables for salads and making vegetable noodles.
- General Eclectic Origami Bowls $19.99 each A practical, good looking gift. You could fill with goodies to up scale this gift.
- General Eclectic Cannister $19.99 I have three of these in different patterns and I love them. Perfect for storing food in the kitchen. Again, you could fill this with some goodies to up the excitement factor.
- Indoor Allotment Herb planter set $59.99 This is super cute and would be perfect for those who like to garden.
- Grow your own Mushroom kit from $25 depending on variety For those with a vegetable garden, this would make a unique gift. There’s a variety of mushrooms from the common button mushroom to the Asian oyster mushrooms.
- Waffle maker $49.95 Waffles are the new on trend food for both sweet and savoury versions. There’s plenty of nourishing waffle recipes out there too. A nice gift for those who like good food.
I hope this gift guide helps you with the last of your shopping and maybe you’ll find something you’ll love for yourself too.