Who has done all their Christmas shopping? I’d love to say yes, but I still have a few presents to buy. If you’re needing some inspiration for gifts (that can all be ordered online!) for friends, family or even yourself I’ve rounded up some ideas for inspiration. My own personal pics are the Keep Cup, Hurraw lip balm and the ‘Just Eat it’ book.
This round up contains some affiliate links meaning I make a small amount if you purchase something (at no extra cost to you!)
Here’s my round up:
- Kikki-K Life Is Wonderful Journal on sale for $12.45.
A fresh journal for 2019 at a bargain price from Kikki-K
- Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield $35
A beautiful book with fantastic content on transforming your wellbeing – no diets involved.
- Keep Cup from $18
I’m a loyal Keep Cup girl (although I just smashed my glass one – sob sob). You can create your own cup or choose one of the many combinations. Great for any coffee lover.
- Ethique Sweet Orange & Vanilla Body Wash $17.90
- Hurraw Lip Balms $6.90 from HealthPost
Beautiful, all natural lip balms that smell amazing and feel great on your lips too.
- Antipodes Chia & Kiwi Seed Skin-Enriching Light Face Oil $38.30
- Happy, Healthy, Balanced A4 print. $20 (including NZ postage)
A fantastic mantra and a lovely typographical print
- Nude by Nature Mini Touch of Glow highlight stick trio $44.95
- Nude by Nature Eye Kit $49.95
A fantastic value kit from the natural make up brand Nude by Nature
- Silicone Bear Molds $18.90
Make your own gummy bears or chocolates with these cute silicone molds.
- BBYO Glass is Greener Tea Flask $35.10
A pretty infuser flask for hot or cold drinks
- Ethique Hair Sampler Kit $25
This kit from Ethique contains some of their most popular hair bar products.
- Mad Millie Kefir Kit $20.30 and extra kefir culture $5.90
Fermentation made easy! I’ve got this kit at home and I just stocked up on starter too. It’s super easy to make and turns out every time.
- Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine $649
So it’s a little pricy, but I have one of these and it’s paid for itself over the last few years!
- Whittaker’s Artisan Squares $9.99
You can’t go wrong with delicious chocolate at Christmas time and we all know Whittakers makes delicious chocolate. This gives you a nice taster of their Artisan range.
- Kmart Waffle Maker $35
A great price for a neat looking waffle maker.
- Wholesome Co Jaffa Bliss Ball Mix $18.95
For those who love to create without the fuss, this store has a range of yummy goodies to create at home.
- Just Eat it by Laura Thomas $32.99 available 27 Dec 2018
Laura Thomas, PhD is a nutritionist with an awesome Instagram account and non diet nutrition business in the UK. Her book is available on pre-order and I can’t wait to read it. Perhaps a late Christmas present to yourself?
- Intuitive Eating Workbook $50
This self help workbook would be a great gift for anyone wanting to improve their relationship with food.
- The Mindful Eating Workbook $35
This new release book is on my to read list and gives practical skills to help you become a more mindful eater.
- Gourmet Mushroom Starter Kit $39.84
Perfect for someone who loves to grow vegetables, this grow your own gourmet mushroom kit makes it easy to branch into something a little different. They’ll be ready in 2-4 weeks – no soil or compost needed.
- Soda Stream $119.
On a hot day, a sparkling water with fresh lime and lemon is so refreshing! This is a gift that would be sure to get a lot of use.